Horizon College International
Three years towards the cause of value education
"Free the child's potential, and you will transform him into the world"
- Maria Montessori
It has been three years since our inception, but our vision has remained the same – to mold a young generation through education towards a better community.
At Horizon College International (HCI), we believe to free a young child’s potential it is essential that the best available resources and an atmosphere conductive to fostering curious minds is the key, Our school offers a setting that merges both while focusing on value education.
Now in our 3rd year of operation, HCI’s unique multi-cultural, co-ed international private school located amidst the lush greenery of the outskirts of Malabe has pressed on with this commitment with much vigor. We believe that opportunities to learn should be available to every child, so why not to those in Malabe?
Swimming Pool Under Construction
Why Choose HCI?
- Purpose – built school cum campus with state of the art facilities
- Affordable fees structure
- Direct path to higher education within the same premises
- 25 students per classroom
- Well qualified teachers, widely experienced in teaching students of diverse nationalities
- Edexcel curriculum
- Students from Nursery upwards have access to well equipped computer lab and library
- Languages – Sinhala, Tamil and French
- Music, Art, Speech and Drama classes
- Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity and Islam taught
- School run transport service
- Least polluted healthy green environment
- Ample parking area
- Emphasis on value based education
- Vision for academic excellence and discipline go hand in hand
- Fully equipped Sick Room and a qualified nurse
- 24 hour security service
- We maintain a medical record of each student and conduct dental and eye check-ups for students on an annual basis
- Have an agreement with a private hospital for any emergency/ambulance service if required