Ceremonially opens its very own swimming pool complex
On 16th September HCI celebrates four years of fruitful existence since its inception in September 2009. Nestling in the salubrious climes and lush greenery of Malabe, Horizon College International stands out not only with its grand edifice but also has become a strong contender amongst the International schools in SriLanka
Horizon College international (HCI) is a multi-cultural, multi-religious, co-ed, international private school located in the green serene, clean and enriching environment in Malabe, away from the pollution and congestion experienced in the city, devoutly providing the child the congenial environment 'which will enable him to develop freely'(Maria Montessori).
Celebrating 4 years at the
Horizon College International and reaching for the stars...
On 16th September Horizon College International celebrates four years of fruitful existence since its inception in September 2009. Nestling in the salubrious climes and lush greenery of Malabe, Horizon College International stands out not only with its grand edifice but also has become a strong contender amongst the International schools in SriLanka
Birth of Horizon
Horizon College International was the brain child of a passionate educationist with foresight Mr Upul Daranagama, who has 20 years of expertise in the field of education and corporate sector to his credit. His objective was to initiate an International school that caters to the needs of the country, delivering quality education on par with international standards in keeping with the goal of making Sri Lanka the educational hub in Asia.
Why Choose HCI?
- Purpose – built school cum campus with state of the art facilities
- Affordable fees structure
- Direct path to higher education within the same premises
- 25 students per classroom
- Well qualified teachers, widely experienced in teaching students of diverse nationalities
- Edexcel curriculum
- Students from Nursery upwards have access to well equipped computer lab and library
- Languages – Sinhala, Tamil and French
- Music, Art, Speech and Drama classes
- Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity and Islam taught
- School run transport service
- Least polluted healthy green environment
- Ample parking area
- Emphasis on value based education
- Vision for academic excellence and discipline go hand in hand
- Fully equipped Sick Room and a qualified nurse
- 24 hour security service
- We maintain a medical record of each student and conduct dental and eye check-ups for students on an annual basis
- Have an agreement with a private hospital for any emergency/ambulance service if required